The Realities of Miss Bethie

Thursday, December 28, 2006

However...

But there is a silver lining.
And I am not giving hints as to what (or rather, whom) is responsible for that.

Laughs-A-Lot is one of the most wonderful guys I have ever met. As I look back through this blog at my many dating misadventures, I know that I finally met the right fit for me. We are both goofy, and dorky, and quirky, but we are also perfectly matched.

LAL has been my rock as I deal with this horrible job. He has given me support as I deal with an ailing grandmother who was my role model to be a strong independent woman. As I see that woman slipping away, LAL has helped me deal with a loss that isn't nearly complete yet. He has brought tears of laughter to my eyes on an almost daily basis. When I am having a neurotic moment, he comforts me. He makes me feel like every love song was written for us. He would do practically anything to make me happy. I would do the same for him.

I love my Sir Laughs-A-Lot, and he really is my knight in shining armor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home