The Realities of Miss Bethie

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm not dead yet!

Well, it has been a very long time. Much longer than I ever anticipated. The new job, not only SUCKS, but it also takes much more job, and especially ENERGY than I would like.
When I do have a spare moment, it is usually spent with LAL, and every other week, Bubbles.

We are becoming more and more like a family. I don't want to be Bubbles mom. She has a mom and they love each other. I will say, though, when we are together, we have a bond very mother-daughter like. LAL loves it.

Everyone was expecting me to get a ring for Christmas. Let me alert you all right now, that did not happen.
I did, however, get a beautiful emerald necklace to match the gorgeous emerald/diamond ring I have. (I plan on using the ring as a wedding band, some day.)

I hope to get back here tomorrow night and add stories, details, and so on.

They changed this site! Look! I can add COLOR now! I had wanted to do that for a LONG time!

Hope everyone had a FABULOUS holiday; I wish you all a happy, healthy new year.

--Miss Bethie (Yup--still a Miss...but probably not for too much longer!)

1 Comments:

  • She speaks! I've been wondering where you were and how things were going. I'm so glad to hear that all is well. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home