The Realities of Miss Bethie

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Really???

Has it really been a month since I last blogged?
In may ways it feels like it--but it also feels like time has flown past me.

L-A-L is still the love of my life. Can you believe we have NEVER had a fight or a disagreement? It is true.
Bubbles and my niece are becoming tight friends...which gives L-A-L and I a night alone this weekend as Bubbles goes to my niece's slumber party (Oh-la-la!)

I have so many school stories to share...and also need to vent as I question whether or not I want to stay in education.

I haven't even had time to check out ShpprGrl's blog (which I LOVE! I think we are connected somehow, whenever I read her posts!)

So, my first quarter ends next week, and my first IEP is due the beginning of November, and hope that I can take a breather after all of that.

Hope to see y'all soon!

--Miss Bethie

1 Comments:

  • To stay or not to stay....that is the question. Some days are NO. Then there are those yes days. Isn't that strange!? I hope you have more yes days than no because I think your kidlets need you. You care about them and so many don't. Maybe a change rather than leaving? Today was a yes for me. Which is good.

    I'm glad that all is well with LaL....and also Bubbles too. It was a hard wait. BUt it was worth it wasn't it?

    Time flies when you're having fun. Glad you're having fun....well except work. ARrrggghghhhh! :)

    By Blogger shpprgrl, at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home